Monday, October 17, 2005

Mr. and Mrs.Smith

This is a pretty good movie I have seen. I have see this movie in a movie theater. It is a good action movie. And the man is handsome, and the woman is beautiful.
A married couple both have a
secret: they are both assassins who kill people for a living. But, the biggest secret is that they don't know that the other is also an assassin. This problem becomes even bigger when they learn the each other's secret and are instructed to kill the other.
In this movie I find a lot of funny, it is a special one I have seen. Maybe somebody around us is a killer! Woo! It’s dangerous..

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Happy said...

Hi.

Good to see you watering the learning garden! Cheer!

It's good movie, "Mr. and Mrs.Smith".

Just as you said, "This problem becomes even bigger when they learn the each other's secret and are instructed to kill the other." Which thing did the good marriage result in the tragical status? How do you avoid it and you can find good Mrs.? Please increase your thought on it.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger EnglishTeacher said...

Hi,
This is definitely a curious movie and only comes to prove that we don’t fully control anything and that there’s always something that we ignore. But I just hope that I am not around any killer…it just gives me the creeps!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home